Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Annoys Me

Well i decided to make a "list" of what annoys me now this might be updated from time to time or it may not be im not sure yet about that. So first i guess i might well clarify what annoying is.

according to dictonary.com annonying is:

"irritatingly bothersome"

So what is irritatingly bothersome to me?

well alot of things really are.

The first of which is something i saw last night. And possibly see everyday on the interwebs. And that is single girls turning down guys and me because they/i am whatever. Someitmes the complaint is i wont date your so werid or so fat or live to far away. And these coudl be or ik i am good guys ready to spoil them with love anf give them whatever they need. And what do they say they say no cause this guy or you are too fat or live too far away or the one that really annoys me your an athiest and im a chrsitain so we cant date. And yet if you ask them can we be best friend/friends theyll say yes to that. Only to probally but not always complain later on that oh this bf i choose over you is so mean or so not good to me can i use your shoulder to cry on or talk to you about it. And then when you say and would be a good guy to me ill turn you down again  because of that same exescuse as before and let the cycle start all over again.

lol you can tell by the length of that thst is realy something that annonys me.

Another thing on the interwebs that really bothers me is people who say no that i wnt be whoevers best friend/friend jsut simply because they know them or whatever. That shouldnt be a good excuse. And then some or atleast i am i tell them everything about me being as open a book as i can be and they still say no using that same idk you excuse.

Those are two things on the internet i see or are a part of all the time that really annoy me to death.

Of curse there is a thrid thing that makes me mad when i see it on the interwebs and that is grammer/spellign nazis. The ones who say oh if you use inter lingo i wont talk to you or ill make fun of you cause i think your stupid. Oh and they think im so much smarter than you cause use internet lingo and i dont. Gosh that really gets me hot under the collar.

Now on to some things that annoy me in real life.

Like how is this for one and i see it sometimes. People who keep their blinkers n all the time. Because if your not turning off dont keep it on. Or also people who dont turn their blinkers on when they are turning off. I mean im a passnager all the time and that still annoys me.

Also to a certain point people who dont pay attetion on the road cause they are their phones all the time. Of course there is a limit to this i mean if they are read light cut em some slack. And also you dont know what they are doing it could be a family emergency for all you know. So yes to a certian point those type of drivers annoy me but those who complian the point of banning all cell use in the car if ur a driver annoy me also.

Girls who say i wont talk to because i have a bf or whatever anoony me also. I mean i had case recently where this girl i grew up with or whose sister i grew up with and i knew her too bascially said even though we were like bro/sis and were the best of friends said no i cant talk to you or even text you or even be friends on facebook anymore cause ive got a bf. HOW STUPID!

Oh yeah and a girl who said that basiclly id be more pleasent to be around if id stop "bithing abut relgion" and her type annony me.

also the ones who say if you dont respect my religion you dont respect me annoy me. I mean come on you can respect somebody without respecting their religion.

thos are jsut a few of the things that annoy me. I have to stop now but you can be sure that there are lots more. Maybe ill update this or maybe i wont idk. Just felt like doing it.

So i guess to do like some people do

What annoys you? Comment on this and tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment